Check To See If You're On Schedule
Enter your Agency, Product and Target Completion Date below. Then, scroll down to see your target dates.
- Idle Facility: This process involves the removal of existing dry utility facilities and structures. It is often required prior to any demolition or construction.
- Relocation: The process of relocating dry utility facilities that are impeding the development process or that need to be relocated to maintain existing services to customers.
- Rule 20 Underground Conversion: This is the process of converting Overhead Facilities into Underground Facilities.
- Rule 15 Backbone: This is a larger-scale extension of Distribution Lines for current and/or future use.
- Rule 15 Line Extension: This is the extension of Distribution Lines (less than 50kV) to furnish permanent electrical service.
- Rule 16 Service: This Rule extends service facilities from the Distribution Line facilities to the service related equipment at the Service Delivery Point.