The RP-1 Outfall Relocation and Upsizing between Chino Ave and Riverside Project is located in Ontario, CA. The project consisted of approximately 3,000 linear feet of 72-inch CML pipeline. The pipeline distributes reclaimed water. Project contract time was 240 calendar days and it finished on time.
The 72” reclaimed water line accomplished several things: New Water Supply – delivery of over 30,000 acre-feet per year (AFY) of this local supply; Enhanced groundwater- improved the quality of the Chino Basin aquifer; Drought proof supply- recycled water supply was not directly impacted by drought, but helps mitigate the impacts of regional and statewide water supply limitations; and Reduced dependence of imported water supplies- increased local water supply reliability and decreased water imports from the Sacramento Bay Delta.
- Manage installation of underground piping.
- Coordinate owner furnished material deliveries.
- Schedule surveys, special inspections, and geotechnical reports.
- Process/Record construction documents, RFI’s, and submittals.
- Bid Administration
- Project Budget and Scheduling
- Construction Management and Inspection
- Agency Coordination
- Submittal, RFI, and Change order management
- Labor Compliance
Construction Manager: Dennis Lorton Project Manager: Bob Weber