Dry utility coordination is often the pain point of many land development projects. Add in strict timelines and target energize dates and that pain intensifies quickly. The reason each project’s energization is so difficult is because there are a number of variables which rest in the hands of the utility companies. Staying within the obligations of your agreements and avoiding costly delays make dry utility related planning and management efforts so important.
Here are a few ways that using a dry utilities consultant can mitigate any potential issues:
- Identify all the utility companies involved in your project that need to be engaged.
- Obtain utility records for those same companies.
- Come up with the most efficient way to relocate any existing utilities if needed.
- Act as a liaison with the utility companies and meeting with the client.
- Assist with submittal requirements, cost responsibility, conceptual layout, and timing.
- Understand the true project scope, get accurate scheduling, receive design options, and receive conflict resolution expertise.
Our strategic approach coupled with our vast experience makes us a valuable partner in dry utilities. In addition, our relationships with municipalities, agencies, and dry utilities companies have been nurtured over many years and contributes to our team’s overall effectiveness. We take pride in the strong personal relationships we have built with dry utility company personnel.
Dry Utility services include: plan development, utility coordination, applicant design, utility clearance finalization and agreement negotiation. Our team provides general coordination efforts to get project on-site power, telephone service, fiber, cable and gas.
We are committed with getting your project energized on-schedule, and we are used to dealing with the time constraints of development projects and know how to schedule accordingly.
Murow Development Consultants is leading the Industry in Dry Utility Design, Consulting, Coordination and Strategic Planning. To learn more on our Dry Utility Division CLICK HERE